DIY project playlist (plus a Royal Design Studio stencil winner)
In case you missed a few earlier posts, I’m currently in the throes of an epic flooring project. Right now, we’re in the messy middle. You know, the part where tools and debris are everywhere; your back’s sore; you’ve thought about murdering certain family members; and you caught your toddler eating a banana peel out of the trash can. OK, maybe the murder and banana peel stuff are unique to my world.
Anyway, this is the time when I really need that extra dose of DIY mojo. So to get some, I put together a DIY project playlist of songs to pump me up, motivate me, and just put some fresh fight in this tired DIY diva’s body and spirit. I wanted to share my list with you so you could enjoy my jam, too. Just click on the song title to be taken to the YouTube video.
- “I Will Survive” – Gloria Gaynor
- “Story of My Life” – One Direction
- “Set Fire to the Rain” – Adele
- “Counting Stars” – OneRepublic
- “Training” – Rocky I
- “Wake Me Up” – Avicii
- “Lead Me Home” – Jamie N. Commons
- “Get Lucky” – Daft Punk
- “Happy” – Pharrell Williams
- “Dark Horses” – Switchfoot
- “Blown Away” – Carrie Underwood
- “I’m Alive” – Celine Dion
Also, before I go today, I’m excited to announce a winner of the Royal Design Studio stencil giveaway. Congrats to Jessica Maksimovic!