I wish I could say I was done shopping for Christmas gifts this year, but not by a long shot. I admire folks who are done Christmas shopping by Thanksgiving. But honestly, how in the world do they do it? The good news is, there’s still time to order online before the big day arrives.
So for all of you folks, like me, who are still on the hunt for that perfect gift, I created a short video highlighting my top Christmas gift picks for the DIY diva in your life. Or if you are that DIY diva, grab a pencil and paper and deliver this list straight to Santa right away. 😉
All of these choices are from my favorite DIY-friendly outfitter, Duluth Trading Co. Be sure to stick around until the end of this post because there’s a giveaway from them that you are not gonna want to miss.
Here’s a list with links to all the items from the video:
- Women’s Crosscut Performance Flannel Shirt
- Women’s Lifetime Leather Portfolio Bag
- Women’s No-Yank Long-Sleeve Scoop Neck T-Shirt
- Women’s Goatskin Gloves
- Riggers Bag
- Women’s DuluthFlex Fire Hose Slim Leg Cargo Pants
- Women’s DuluthFlex Slim Leg Jeans
Also, if you’re looking for a gift (or stocking stuffer) for that special gentleman in your life, here’s what I recently bought for the hubs: (Shhhh. Don’t tell.)
- Men’s Trim Fit Free-Swingin’ Flannel Shirt
- Men’s Woolly Mammoth Boiled-Wool Cap
- Duke Cannon Men’s Soap (in both the Accomplishment and Productivity scents, which smell like fine scotch and mint)
Finally, the generous folks at Duluth want to give away two $100 Duluth Trading Co. gift cards here on the blog. So two of you lucky readers will each win $100!
Enter to win below:
I’ll announce a winner Dec. 19.
Special thanks to Duluth Trading Co. for providing, at my request, the items featured in the video. As always, all opinions are 100 percent mine.