Kelly Edwards solves my top 5 design dilemmas (plus a blogiversary giveaway)
Yesterday, I proudly celebrated Living Rich on Less’s third anniversary. Over these past three years of blogging, I’ve been blessed beyond measure; pushed beyond my DIY limits; and grown beyond my expectations.
My favorite part of this journey so far has been connecting with all of you, my amazing, encouraging and inspiring readers, who I may not otherwise have had the privilege of meeting.
Also, getting the chance to rub elbows with professional DIYers and designers in the home and garden niche has been a blessing this thrifty, paint-stained clothes wearin’, country girl never expected.
For example, I recently got to pick the brain of fellow DIYer and design expert Kelly Edwards. Kelly is the co-host and design coordinator for HGTV’s “Design on a Dime” as well as STYLE Network’s “Tacky House.” She is also the author of “The Design Cookbook: Recipes for a Stylish Home.”
I asked Kelly for help with my current top five design dilemmas:
- What are some quick and inexpensive changes I can make to my smoky blue master bedroom to take the decor from winter to summer?
- I am in the throes of a master bathroom makeover, but I haven’t made any decisions yet regarding the shower/tub. What trends are you seeing (and loving) with regard to bath and shower design?
- I have a wraparound covered porch that I am having difficulty furnishing on a tight budget. Any suggestions?
- Our garage is a total mess. It really needs a complete makeover. Do you have any recommendations on how we can tackle this project quickly and inexpensively this summer, yet still have time leftover to spend at the lake?
- My laundry room is the size of a small, walk-in closet. Any tips on how I can maximize my storage in this tiny room?
With her seemingly effortless style and panache, Kelly not only fielded each of my questions personally, but also provided me with a video of the answers for you to enjoy! Check out the full, 6-minute video below:
In addition, I received a package of home goodies to help me incorporate some of Kelly’s suggestions.
But the best part of all is that Kelly also wants to give one of you lucky readers the same package I received, which includes a signed copy of Kelly’s book, a Waterpik® SprayShaper™ shower head and a $25 Home Depot gift card!
To enter to win this awesome giveaway, simply leave a comment about a design dilemma you’re currently facing that Kelly’s book may help you solve.
You can also get three additional entries by:
- Following Kelly Edwards on Twitter
- Following Waterpik® Showers on Twitter
- Subscribing to Living Rich on Less blog posts
To get credit for each bonus entry, be sure to leave a separate comment for each action you complete.
This giveaway will be open for entries until 11:59 p.m. (EDT) July 13. On July 14, I’ll announce a winner in a blog post and also showcase some of Kelly’s suggestions in my master bathroom reveal!
So who wants to win?