My favorite quick and easy DIY Christmas projects
If you’ve still got any fight left in you before Christmas and you feel like you might be able to take on one … more … project, 😉 I thought I’d share with you some of my favorite quick, easy and, of course, thrifty DIY projects I’ve done that would also make great gifts for special someone.
Click on the text or photos below to be taken to the tutorial for each project.
1. Ballard Designs knockoff message board
2. No-cost holiday centerpiece
3. Pottery Barn knockoff birch candles
4. Pottery Barn knockoff Noel sign
5. Canning jar candle holders
6. Driftwood candle holder
7. Wooden block chalkboard art
After all, there’s still time to glue our fingers together and have a good, old-fashioned craft meltdown before Christmas, right? 🙂
Love the Pottery Barn knock off letters!!
Thank you for all you share. You are appreciated. Peace and Blessings